- Open programs in Windows Settings.
- Click program and functions.
- Click Activate or deactivate Windows-functions.
- Select Hyper-V and all child nodes.
- Restart computer.
Here is how to enable Hyper-V in Windows 10!
First, got to add or remove programs in Windows, and click “Program and functions”, as shown below.
Secondly, at this screen, click Activate or deactivate widows-functions.
If you take a look at the image below. This is the final step in how to enable Hyper-V in Windows 10. Just make sure Hyper-V is selected. And now you should make sure all nodes and child nodes is selected, otherwise Hyper-V might not be enabled properly and this last step might not work as expected.
- If Hyper-V is not selected, select it with all child nodes and restart the computer